Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is the search over yet?


The search for a new apartment is still in progress, however it may be drawing to a close very soon! I stumbled upon a nice little place called Foote Hill Apartments off of 28th street in Grand Rapids. The location is not exactly what we have been looking for, however the apartment makes up for it. Wes is in Tennessee this week, so I won't know if it has passed his seal of approval until next week Tuesday when he is able to get over there and take a look. Everyone please cross you fingers for me. This apartment hunt has been causing me a tremendous amount of stress for about the last 2 months...I just want it to be over with already! On a better note, I was able to pull off an A- on an essay I wrote in my Sociology of Art class. The professor grades extremely hard, and sets basically unattainable goals. So the fact I pulled off an A- is absolutely a miracle. Yay for a good week so far!

No comments: