Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big Cheese




I've had a fun filled, responsibility free vacation last week. Gotta love going back to college and taking advantage of Spring Break. A break that is seriously lacking out there in the "real world!" Wes and I went to the beautiful snow filled state of Wisconsin. Typical spring break vacay spot? no. Relaxing and perfect? yes. We first headed to Madison to visit our newly engaged friends Kenny and Lauren and take a dip in their everyday lives. They were excellent host/hostesses I must say. They took Wes and I to some great little restaurants, and even out to the most beautiful winery I have ever been to. A little wine tasting with good friends, what more could I ask for? After our pit stop in Madison we headed north to the Wisconsin Dells. We stayed in a private little cabin nestled back into the woods. The cabin came equipped with 2 fireplaces, 2 bedrooms, a full kitchen, 2 bath, and a jacuzzi tub! This place was truly heaven on earth. We spent the week relaxing on the couch, lounging in the jacuzzi, skiing down the mountain, and socializing in the massive hot tub. I was sad when it was time to leave, I'm actually still pretty bummed to be back to the grind here in Michigan. But...vacations were not meant to last forever. Until next time...

No comments: