Monday, April 28, 2008
sweet freedom-sort of
Well, its been a while. Much like any other college student at this time of year I have been up to my eye balls in papers and projects and finals. Ugh. I cannot begin to express the pure joy I feel that this hellacious(is that a word?) semester is FINALLY through. Unfortunately it is back to the grind sooner than later since my summer class start up one week from today. For my glorious one week vacay from studying I am work work working. Boo to that. Seriously, I hate my job. I often fantasize about quitting in a big dramatic "I hate this job and I don't need it!" sort of way...but then I remember I like paying for my cell phone, and having food to eat, and a nice place to live so I guess I better stick it out. Damn, I wish I was a little less responsible sometimes. Being responsible is overrated. Well, my summer calendar is filling up fast...it should be, well, lets go with interesting. I have 7 weddings, 4 concerts, 2 classes, 1 vacation, and one fabulous weekend at Alma college with a bunch of screaming girls. Bring on the warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and don't forget hanginout with a certain sister and nephew.
Post a Comment