So, I decided to be bad and skip my last two classes today. I came down to visit Wesley in Mansfield, Ohio. I figured some things out while I was here. One. My boyfriend is a total workaholic. No wonder I hardly ever see him. I love that he is so dedicated, and motivated for his work... However, it is now 1 in the morning and we just got back from the job site. Two. Driving a hi-lo is a lot more fun than I would have ever imagined. While Wes was working (before he put me to work) I was spinning in circles on the hi lo...definitely recommend trying it if you ever have a chance. I'm exhausted... and I have to try and survive the night in this very questionable motel Wes has been living in the past 2 months. It's called the Knights Inn...use your imagination. I'll write more tomorrow. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi. you're a nut. just sayin.
I will take that as a compliment :)
Post a Comment