Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday February 26, 2008

I had a midterm last Thursday in my motor skills class. I studied and studied and studied and studied and studied. Took the test, flew through it-literally thought I must have gotten a 100%. I just got my results. 35/48... I am in utter shock right now. I feel sick to my stomach about this. A 73%...after ALL the studying I did? What the hell???? I had an A in the class, now I'm down to a B+, which is still a fine grade and all. I just really thought I was going to do better than that, and I'm quite sad that somehow I managed to F it up. Moving on. I have been endlessly searching for a new place to live. Wes and I want a bigger place. I finally found a place that was within the budget, and had the kind of space we were looking for. Wes doesn't like it... So, I called one more place today, the last and FINAL option. Everything seems perfect, except they only allow one cat, not two. So, our lease is up in 3 weeks, we have nowhere to live, and we are screwed. Until next time...

No comments: