Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's been forever, Again. I cant even remember the last time I blogged. Sorry. Hmmm... what have I been up to? Mostly homework. I can say now, with great pleasure that never again will I have to endure Physiology of Exercise. You have no idea how great this is. As simple as the class may sound, it was the worst thing ever! Other than that, Ive just been working, and coaching. Coaching is turning out to be much greater than I ever imagined. I transitioned from the asst. coach of Varisty sideline, to the asst. coach of Fresham competitve. It was hard at first, but it has been amazing. the girls on my team are awesome. Too young to be worried about their image just yet, and just old enough to take practice seriously (for the most part). Im having a blast, and already dreading the season ending. Well, enough for now. Write later.

Cori

No comments: