Well, I am officially 25 years old. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it. 25?! It just seems so old... I am certainly not where I expected to be at this point in my life. Things happen, dreams change, progress slows, and life somehow manages to continue on. I am truly blessed in my life. I have amazing friends, and family and a boyfriend who never fails to surprise me with his patience, compassion, zest for life, and most importantly-his love for me. I did something yesterday I never even really dreamed I would actually be able to do. I flew up to 11,000 feet, braced my arms on the side of an airplane, stuck my feet out onto the step, and JUMPED. Once I was out of the plane looking down, it seemed that all my cares in the world completely melted away. I'm told this is called the "moment of clarity." A moment of clarity it was indeed. With the wind on my face, and nothing holding me back, I fell... The experience was amazingly terrifying, and wonderful. Words really cannot describe just how incredible it was. Today I find myself daydreaming about the sky, and looking out my window into the clouds- trying to recapture the feelings I felt while falling from the sky. Though strange this might sound, today I feel like a new person. I feel like I could conquer the world.
Wes- thank you so much for the greatest birthday I have ever had. I will remember it for the rest of my life, and I cant think of anyone else more special to have shared those precious moments with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment