So...I'm at work today. feeling miserable. I went out to dinner last night with the family and had one beer. today, i have a hangover. Is that really even possible? ugh. Well, one week from today I will be packing my bags and getting ready to fly out to Denver Colorado to see Wesley. I'm pretty excited to see him, but is it bad that i'm more excited just to have a short vacation from Michigan in my second favorite state? i'm sure Wes would understand. Tonight I have class, and I have been tempted by my friends to skip it to go to the the Comedy Show with them. I really want to, however I already have to skip next Thursday since I will be in Colorado... so i probably should go... I hate being responsible. I want to go back to being a kid where there were no responsibilites. If only I could have appreciated it more back then. Well, thats all. My computer was being weird the other night, so here are a couple pics from Tony and Julie's Wedding. Congrats again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment